Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Staying Up

So, tonight I have to stay up as long as I can to go from mosque to mosque for the month of mourning (which I'll referring to by it's real name, Muharram for quicker typing). We usually go all the way from my mosque, to two hours downtown, then back about the same time uptown. What I need to know is how the fuck to do that with, not only a cold, but 5 hours of sleep altogether this week. I for some reason can't sleep when people watch me. And I especially can't because all the teens and kids at my mosque are dicks so they're not bored.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you could use some Crazy-Purple-Knock-Out-Gas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask to drive the car, then crash it. Sleep for as long as you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nytol will help you get your ZZzzZZs "
    Sorry for the bad joke. I feel your pain on the sleep thing. I work nights so my sleep is ALWAYS fubared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adderral... and lots of it... careful about the whole dying thing though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the same problem whenever I get in the finals. Asking to drive the car (without crashing it like Pistowie said) could be a good idea to wake you up a little. Adderall is another option but I simply can't get any where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your blog, broski. If I were you, I'd probably get as much sleep as possible in that 2 hour drive. Either that or buy some horse tranquilizers. Then I'm sure you'll get all the sleep you need. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how memes perpetuate themselves. The more hoops a religion makes people jump through, the more they seem to like it. C.f. hassidic jews.

    ReplyDelete