Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's this fee-NNNNNRRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that I just had a heart attack. I felt dizzy, it was hard to breath, my chest was heavy and in pain, and my left arm felt like something was strangling it. So what do I do? I ran to the kitchen, open the door, everybody walk the dinosaur got some pudding, and came back here to type this so I can sleep. Speaking of pudding and heart attacks, does anyone know where I could get some Giga Pudding? That shit looks delicious.

9 comments:

  1. You might want to go to the hospital...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Brouchard has the right suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should go to the hospital, but I probably won't (I don't have health insurance and can't afford shit). Thanks for your concerns guys, but I think I'll just go with Sucio's idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might not want to listen to Sucio this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO @ SuciƓ... but you should get checked out dude... unless you trollin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not trollin,and I know not to listen to Sucio. I don't think I actually had a heart attack, I just had all the symptoms listed.

    ReplyDelete